Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A little of my life... or smaller amounts.

Woah! Long time since I've written. But there is such a thing as busy, as most of you would know!(if not all)

So, let's catch up. I started taking ice skating lessons again! Last year I did it, too, in the fall. They are at The Plaza Of The Americas. It has an amazing rink! There are eight lessons, one every Tuesday. You rent skates, and then there is a half hour session when we LEARN. I am OK at it, but not as good as our teacher! Last year we had someone different and she wasn't a very good teacher. Our teacher this year is SUPERB! I, of course, had a lesson yesterday. But enough of that.

Mary Margaret, my sister, and perhaps yours too, and Benjamin, my brother, got home from a week long trip to the Big Apple last night! I enjoyed myself so much while she was gone. I slept in Rebecca's room, and Homer with me! I quite enjoyed having a room to myself.

Since only Thomas, my Mom and Dad, and me were home, we went out to eat a lot. The first time we went to Potbelly's. Nate works there. I had a pizza sandwich, yum yum!

Then we tried to go to a place called Rudy's, but we couldn't find it. So we went to a Mexican Diner called Taco Diner. It was way too expensive. I had a cheeseburger. Huh? A CHEESEBURGER? In a Mexican Restaurant? Well, too bad. It was good anyway.

We went to Angelo's on the last night, Monday. It is a pizza and spaghetti place. I had a ten inch Meatlover's Pizza. It had bacon, sausage, pepperoni, and Canadian bacon on it! It was delicious! (though I had to take some home)

OK, I have things to attend to, and you probably do to. So-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment