Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow? In Texas? I must be going zany!

It has been snowing all day long, nonstop. Yes David, it may be lame in words, but actually, it is so cool! Half a foot of snow in Texas? I mean, we rarely get snow AT ALL, so six inches is a lot. In fact, it is probably way more by now.

Thomas and some of our neighbors made a HUGE, and when I say huge, I mean HUGE, as in HUMONGOUS, snowman on the corner of the street. I believe that I am correct in saying that they were planning on hanging a sign around its neck that read, "Are you fat too?" Sooo funny.

Me and my friend Rose made a snowman each–only hers kept falling apart. Mine stayed together, but got covered in snow and so I have to destroy him, because you couldn't see his adorable features.

Snowball fights went on all day, as well, my fave was of me and Rose against Thomas, he's really good. We could barely hit him four times. I only got hit by him twice, though, because I dodged REALLY well! Yay me!

I had to put all of my clothes in the dryer after the first couple of hours, and then I had to change back out of them AGAIN and where something different, because they got so soaked with snow! It was so amazing!

Well, I have run out of snow stories. So, bye until my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment