Saturday, February 13, 2010

Book Reviews

I have decided to start doing book reviews on my blog. I have never done a book review before, so they will not be very high class. But oh well.




REVIEW FOR ARTEMIS FOWL

Artemis Fowl, the first book in the series Artemis Fowl, is by far one of the best books I have ever read, of which there are thirteen. They are written by Eoin Colfer, author of The Supernaturalist, The Wish List, and Airman (none of which I have read).

Mr. Colfer, in my opinion, does an amazing job expressing the feelings of the characters. I have always thought it stupid when books show the story from only one person's point of view, but this book is unlike that. From criminal mastermind Artemis Fowl to Captain Holly Short of the LEP (Lower Elements Police) and back again, all fitting into one fabulous story of unending surprises. This book is terrific, and I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. I liked The Airman better than Artemis Fowl -Molly Platt

    ReplyDelete