Saturday, February 13, 2010

Artemis Fowl The Eternity Code

The third in the series by Eoin Colfer, author of The Supernaturalist, The Wish List, and Airman, increases my love of these books immensely. With a great deal of action, the Fairy People an Artemis Fowl, the criminal mastermind who is only thirteen, get involved in a plan of which I would never have been able to carry out, if my life depended on it, which it would. And with added in humor, what could be better?

Mr. Colfer has added another great book to his works. If I were to write an Artemis Fowl book, it would be so boring and all of the plans which Artemis whips up would be so simple an earthworm could have thought them. That's how great this book is. If you read it, you will not regret it. Ever. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment