Sunday, June 26, 2011

Reading Skills (of Which I Seem to Have None)

So, I said back in January, way way back at the beginning of 2011, that I was going to reread the Susan Cooper books. And, surprise surprise, I never did. I am such a terrible ready person. I can't believe that I never even finished that series! They are such awesome books.

So, as soon as I am done with the the Harry Potter series (which I really shouldn't be reading, seeing as I have already read them 20 some odd times) I am determined to read The Dark Is Rising! I will at least read Silver on the Tree, which I have been working on for over a year. The problem is that the print is too small... A huge disturbance to the mind...

Maybe I should get it on the Kindle. That could help with the font size... 

No comments:

Post a Comment