Sunday, June 26, 2011

Love of My Own Room

As most of my readers probably know, I have shared a room with my sister Mary Margaret for as long as I can remember. I have also wanted my own room for as long as I can remember.

Unfortunately, I will most likely not have my own room until Mary Margaret goes to college in a couple of years. I can't wait, no offense to MM. However, in this past week that Rebecca has been away in Connecticut, I have been in her room. A lovely place to be by all means, with its paint splattered cement floor and the bed arranged so that every night my dogs fall off.

I have been enjoying myself so much in there. :) I have been reading SO much Harry Potter, it is unbelievable! I really think I'm going to finish all of them before the last movie comes out...

I love having my own room! I can't wait until I get a permanent room... 

No comments:

Post a Comment