Friday, February 04, 2011

White World

I woke this morning to she sound of Elizabeth screaming "MARY MARGARET! MARY MARGARET! MARY MARGARET!" from her bed right above me. Finally (I'm sorry about the underlining, our computer has problems) Mary Margaret came in, and then they talked about U.D. being closed for a couple seconds. Because of snow, of course. That was probably around 7:30 or something. I slept for another hour and a half, and then shuffled out to make some toast. After breakfast, I went outside in the snow a bit. Homer came too. The snow kind of gets tangled up in his fur, literally, and so MM held him in a towel for ages upon ages.

Eventually, my sisters and one of my brothers (Thomas) came outside with me. We decided to go to Bravo Ranch, a very close store (like, down the street and take a left, you're there) for marshmallows and graham crackers so we could make s'mores, but they didn't have any! So we went to the donut place next to Bravo Ranch and got 4 dozen donut holes.

Rose and i watched Sky High while I grated soap, and then she went home for lunch and didn't want to come back. Buggy of her.

Thomas an I tried to make a snowman, but the snow is rubbish and it didn't work. So we made snow cones instead. Lemon snow cones.

Izzy and I played SKip-bo. I won. It was very fun. Shortly afterwards we ate dinner, soup with bacon, sausage, lentils, carrots, zucchini, and probably some other stuff.

After dinner, my mom, dad and I watched an episode of MONK.


No comments:

Post a Comment