Wednesday, February 09, 2011

White World, the Sequel

Today, I woke up bright and early, at 10:30. Ouch. Oh well. So anyway, it was all icy outside, but now it's all melted. :(. So annoying. Elizabeth made a yummy breakfast, eggs and something green and bacon in little pie crusts. They were WONDERFUL! I also had a piece of Starbucks Gingerbread Biscotti.

I have finished all of my, school, yay! I registered with this sight called 750 Words, and you just type up a bunch of stuff. You try to get up to 750 words a day. I got 1505 today. And it shows you your stats, words you use most, how many words a minute, how long you've been writing, stuff like that. It's really fun! Just go to www.750words.com and log in!

Other than that, my day has been pretty boring! I might write up some more if anything exciting happens, but otherwise, this is what you're getting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment