Monday, February 07, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday, No way.

I'm not really into football. At all. I didn't even know the Super Bowl was taking place yesterday on Saturday. I just don't care about it.

So yesterday, instead of watching the Super Bowl, I crocheted. I crocheted a lot. I'm making a blanket-shawl thing, out of this gorgeous yarn I got a Jo-Ann's. I have four skeins of it, I'm on my second. It is 98 stitches across, and I'm super happy with it!

Also yesterday, i dug up my book from my email, the book I still haven't finished but wrote the ending to the other day. I started to go through it, just reading it and editing up mistakes. I'm so excited to finish it!

And now I must go and attend to my schoolwork, which I have been avoiding. Except for the fact that it is almost time for lunch, so now it's time to start digging through the fridge for something. Maybe I'll do some form of school while I eat. Just to get it done.


No comments:

Post a Comment