Wednesday, July 20, 2011

AAA! HARRY POTTER!

I am obsessed with Harry Potter again. I'm sorry Doctor Who, but right now HP rules all. And it's over. There will never ever be another Harry Potter movie or book. It's so depressing.

It was, stunningly, almost a week ago that we saw the Deathly Hallows part II at midnight. Well, sort of almost a week. Tomorrow at midnight. Anyway, back to the point.. It was so fantastic. By all means one of my favorite movies.

However, the few minutes before the movie started were spent on anxiousness, as the trailers were continually messing up. And so it had to be delayed while they fixed things, which was dreadfully nerve wracking. x-P

But the movie was so brilliant that it didn't matter. Hopefully that wonderful day when I get to see it again will be Friday. I watched part 1 on Friday night with my mom, even though I'd just seen it Wednesday night.

Part II was better than part I, but honestly, not by much. They are all such amazing movies. Such amazing books. I am if possible more obsessed than I was when I first started reading them. And that is saying quite a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment