Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year!

So it's 2011, 2010 is gone. Too bad, I liked that number. But 2011 is good enough.

I've just realized, I have had my blog for almost exactly a year. My goal is to write a lot more. and finish my book. Excited about that one. Hopefully, I'll get to 150 entries by 2012.

My birthday is in 15 days, YAY! I'm going to have a Dr Who birthday party, and I need to start planning big time!

Last night when we got home from Ruidoso at about 11:00 pm, I found a pleasant surprise, my Dr Who had come in the mail! I now own series 2 and 4! Yay!

On Friday, everybody went skiing except for Sara and I. We took the long walk to Farley's, to find that it was closed. We went to Pizza Hut instead, and luckily it was just right across the street.

Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment