Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit

Oh ouch. Have you every done that and realized how dumb the word is? KNIT. k-n-i-t. No sense whatsoever.

To the point! I've been knitting TONS lately... I've been knitting... A BLANKET! I big blanket, too, with about a zillion billion different colours. My friend Rose is helping me knit it. Yesterday, I knit, well, we knit, about nine squares. Ohyes!

I'm going to get it DONE BY CHRISTMAS! It is so awesome!

I'm really excited about it. Yesterday, ALL Rose and I did was knit! Nothing else! It was brilliant!

Also yesterday I wrote a letter to my soldier, Ashley Dawson.

AND yesterday was St. Nick's Day! So in the morning we get a bit of stuff in our St Nick's Stockings, and then, at night, we watch ELF! It's one of our favourite Christmas movies, and we always watch it on St Nick's day. :)

That's about it, so.... Ummmm........ bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment