Friday, April 02, 2010

April Fools!

I completely forgot to mention all of the April Fools pranks I played!

Firstly, I put a rubber band on the sink sprayer thingy, so that when someone turns on the water, they get sprayed! Hehehe.

Then, I put marbles in my brother Thomas's pillowcase.

Then, I sent an email out to a bunch of people saying I'd gotten the chicken pox!

Then, I short-sheeted my mom's bed!

Then, I hid Mary Margaret's teddy bear in her wardrobe, covered her bed in crumbs, took the batteries out of her speakers and alarm clock, and took the lead out of her mechanical pencil. Hehehe. She got very aggrevated.

Those are all the awesome pranks I pulled! And now, I'm going to go do something to celebrate. Toodles!!!




Postscript. My new typed laugh is "hehehe"

No comments:

Post a Comment