Friday, August 26, 2011

STAR WARS!!!

I've grown up with a Star Wars loving family. And yet, I've never seen the movies.

Until this past Tuesday. I watched A New Hope with Rose. It was a pretty big step for me. From never having seen it to loving it... Wow. On Wednesday, I watched both the Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. So I was introduced to the movies I'd been hearing about for the past twelve years of my life. Of course, I already knew a bunch of stuff, Darth Vader, Luke and Leia, etcetera. Rose was a bit upset. When I say a bit...

But now I'm obsessed and can't wait  to see Attack of the Clones. I watched the Phantom Menace this evening, by the way, so I'm not going to be skipping it, you know.

Anyway, Star Wars is awesome. I'm sorry to all the people who I said to that it wasn't. I was wrong. Yeah, it happens. Don't act so surprised. Seriously. You're making me feel really unhumble. Sheesh. Just cut it out. I'm serious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment