Wednesday, April 06, 2011

The Greatness of Doing Great Things

I've been doing a terrible job with my 10 a month for 10 months. I only wrote a few times in March, and I haven't written at all in April so far. But I am determined to do better. 

This past Saturday, my sister Rebecca and I made some cookies for the wounded soldiers. I made zucchini bars, which turned out amazing, and Charlie (Rebecca) made these butterscotch bars I think they were, which were, in my taste, even better. :) We mailed the package, and then went to Payless, where I bought some silver flats for church and a black wallet. Then we went to Office Depot, where I bought a pack of colored pens that weren't sharpies, but are pretty close, and two totally awesome mechanical pencils. 

I'm into a Dr Who spin-off show, called the Sarah Jane Adventures. Rose and I have started watching those every weekend, and we will continue to do so until the... new series... of Doctor Who... comes out. I will post a countdown in a bit. 

That's all for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment